Mark Allen Edgar, MD
Soft Tissue Pathology
Pathology & Laboratory Medicine
- Associate Director of Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology, Emory University Department of Pathology
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
B.Sc. Dalhousie University, 1981 - 1984
M.D. Dalhousie University, 1984 - 1988
- Clinical research in tumors of connective tissue My research aims to refine the diagnostic criteria and prognostic indicators for bone and soft tissue sarcomas.
Neuropathology Bone and Soft Tissue Pathology
Honors / Awards:
- Excellence in Teaching Award, Cornell Medical College, 2002-2003
- Anatomic Pathology American Board of Pathology
- Neuropathology American Board of Pathology
Selected/Most Recent Publications:
Published and Accepted Research Articles -
- Gladdy RA, Qin LX, Moraco N, Edgar MA, Antonescu CR, Alektiar KM, Brennen MF, Singer S. Do radiation-associated soft tissue sarcomas have the same prognosis as sporadic soft tissue sarcomas? J Clin Oncol 28 (12): 2064-9, 2010.
- Luther N, Cheung NK, Souliopoulos EP, Karempelas I, Bassiri D, Edgar MA, Guo HF, Pastan I, Gutin PH, Souweidane MM. Interstitial infusion of glioma-targeted recombinant 8H9scFv-PE38. Mol Cancer Ther 9(4):1039-46, 2010.